Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Area Man Intentionally Buys Car
Man: "That was easy."

CLEARWATER, FL - A local man, who was not identified, headed to Dick Norris Buick/Pontiac/GMC and purposefully bought a car, according to sources close to him. Said the man, "I was looking on the internet for a Pontiac G6 at the local dealerships. Dick Norris had one last 2005 GT, and it was even in a good color. I called ahead and reserved it, showed up later, drove it around the block and bought it. I easily qualified for a low-interest loan, paid $3000 down, and drove away after about an hour. I was surprised at how easy it was to sign away 21 grand." The man said the experience was not unlike "shopping for computers online, comparing features and options, finding the best value for the price, going to the store and buying exactly what you wanted. And I speak from experience on this one."


Some pictures:
































(Disclaimer: I do not own a digital camera, so I just superimposed pictures of Joe's car on aerial photographs of my driveway, courtesy of Google Earth. It's the same car, same color, but with a smaller sunroof)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, pretty! Can I borrow it? Or better yet, I'll trade you my blue car for your blue car. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always heard Flauwiduh was flat, but WOW! I thought I saw that picture somewhere before... Does it have good torque?

    Do they sell them with dehumidifiers instead of heaters? How does it handle in hurricanes? What happened to the green cage?

    ~The Blue Fox, Laguna Seca Extrodinaire

    ReplyDelete