From Dave Barry's "Are You a Guy" Quiz.
When is it okay to throw away a set of veteran underwear?
1) When it has turned the color of a dead whale and developed new holes so large that you're not sure which ones were originally intended for your legs.
2) When it is down to eight loosely connected underwear molecules and has to be handled with tweezers.
3) It is never okay to throw away veteran underwear. A real guy checks the garbage regularly in case somebody -- and we are not naming names, but this would be his wife -- is quietly trying to discard his underwear, which she is frankly jealous of, because the guy seems to have a more intimate relationship with it than with her.
I thought Rie might appreciate this, seeing as how several pairs of my underwear now qualify for #1. I personally would never get rid of a pair of underwear, but only did so under direct threat from my wife's pointy new Elven Hunting Knife which she got for BlizzCon. I believe she is merely jealous of my underwear, seeing as how I've had it longer than I've been married to her, and it spends more time near my privates.
Whooa, hold up a second there mister, you have just made a poor "peer-to-teen choice behaivor".
ReplyDeleteBack to the classroom with you to watch an educating video: [url]http://www.homestarrunner.com/cheatcommandos4.html[/url]
Now before we get a review of the quality of your "treadmarks", is there anything you want to share with us?
Ditto that, Anonymous. I didn't even know that Joe commanded an army! Or at least an army of clothes launderers?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I can't talk about my "treadmarks". I've got cholera.
ReplyDeleteHehe, you look like a pizza.
Mmmm... yessss, my preciousss! Sharp and pointy objectsesss! Sharp and pointy objectsesss to poke and cut with! My preciousss!
ReplyDelete~RlrlrlRLRLLRLGRLGRLGlglglglgl!~
Um....... oh, the knife! yeah...
ReplyDeleteThat's not a knife... this is a... oh wait.. I guess that could pass as a knife or maybe a
ReplyDeleteFinkle's Skinner"
I had one of thems once, but I accidently sold it to a vendor while trying to equip it. Doh! (For the unintiated, Finkle's skinner only comes from killing an animal called "the beast" in a dungeon known as "Upper Blackrock Spire", it takes a well coordinated group of 15 people about an 1.5 hours to to get to and kill "the beast" and even then you only have a 7% chance that one of the 15 people can get it.
I have been trying to re-aquire that knife for the past 5 monthes. No luck so far.... =(
~The Blue Fox
Didja see the new patch notes? You can now re-buy up to the last twelve items you've sold to a vendor.
ReplyDeleteBetcha wish you had that before.
Yeah, I saw the patch notes... darn feature wasn't around 5 monthes ago though.
ReplyDeleteMy only problem now, is trying to talk people into doing UBRS, now that everyone else already have replaced items from there with higher-end stuff.
The Blue Fox
Ummmm...that's all I have to say about this post.
ReplyDeleteWell, since this is off topic as is, I might as well brag.
ReplyDeleteAfter 4 monthes of effort, my guild finally conquered Ragnaros the Fire Lord. (for the uninitiated, "Rag" is the top "boss" of a dungeon known as the "Molten Core". The encounter to get to where he is takes about 6 hours (after monthes of practice), which can be divided up over a 5 day period. This is not quite the pinicale moment after which, we "save the princess" but it is an accomplishment only 3 other alliance guilds (on our server) have been able to achieve since the game's release. So afterwards we gathered for the group shot:
Rag is dead
Yesterday, was our first time entering into Blackwing Lair.... We didn't get past the first room, everyone ran about trying to focus on a common target but we were overwhelmed and died gooey deaths.
Here is the hallway that opens up to the first room... it also happens to be where the first boss is.
Blackwing Lair entrance
~the blue fox