Lapti Nek, baby! Apparently Lucas is humble enough to listen to the fans, especially considering how adamant he was about the new editions being his "true vision". Although I do like some of the changes that have been made, there are enough that I DON'T like that I wish I had the originals available. After all, we're the ones who made him rich! Raise your hand if you saw Episode I 25+ times.
Lapti Nek, baby! Apparently Lucas is humble enough to listen to the fans, especially considering how adamant he was about the new editions being his "true vision". Although I do like some of the changes that have been made, there are enough that I DON'T like that I wish I had the originals available. After all, we're the ones who made him rich! Raise your hand if you saw Episode I 25+ times.
ReplyDeleteSynchronize your watches!
And in conclusion, HAN FIRED FIRST.