/Cry /Sob /Wrists
Universal Press Syndicate News Release: Foxtrot Goes Sunday-Only
*Sigh* Well, it's been a good, long run. 18 years of Jason Fox's daily hijinx are enough to make any geek laugh.
But this does leave the important question: in a fight between Calvin and Jason who would win? Jason has the brains, but Calvin has a ferocious man-eating tiger.
Awww...
ReplyDeleteIn other news, I produced a baby. (again)
Rose Maryim Neill
born 12-9-06
7lb 9oz
19.5in
Brand new, unwashed and crying
Moments later, but clean and sleeping
And, yes, Liz and I are still recovering. (Since it is the father does the majority of the labor.) So we haven't done much in the way of announcements.
ReplyDelete~TBF
Yay TBF! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats! Can't wait till I get my own slimy mess in March!
ReplyDeleteCalvin has a better vocab, better imagination, and is drawn better. Besides that he has a Transmogrifier he can use to make himself into a giant T-Rex and eat Jason.