I couldn't see the trailer on the website for days...glad it's up. I actually thought the premiere might be this past Monday so I called Tom to check. Sheesh.
Joe, I'm with you: last season totally sucked. It just reached the point where it was unbelievable, ya know? The whole, "Sure, Jack, you can use national security secrets for your own personal schemes--it's totally fine with me. Love, the President" was what did it for me. Not the whole "Jack is the awesomest guy ever because he can single-handedly stop nukes from being exploded across the US" bit.
Guh, does anyone still watch that? I was so disillusioned with last season.
ReplyDeleteIn that trailer, I saw a little Die Hard 4, and a little Die Hard 2. Is there going to be anything original?
At least it looks like they're finally breaking the tired formula and doing away with CTU.
I couldn't see the trailer on the website for days...glad it's up. I actually thought the premiere might be this past Monday so I called Tom to check. Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteJoe, I'm with you: last season totally sucked. It just reached the point where it was unbelievable, ya know? The whole, "Sure, Jack, you can use national security secrets for your own personal schemes--it's totally fine with me. Love, the President" was what did it for me. Not the whole "Jack is the awesomest guy ever because he can single-handedly stop nukes from being exploded across the US" bit.
-Cari