Mom: I wish I could arrange pieces like that. But no, I found it online, (here to be exact). You'll need the Finale viewer (which can be downloaded from the Choral Wiki here), as well as the proper web browser, Internet connection, alignment of the planets, and assortment of dark wizardry spells to be able to see it.
Wow. That was one of the most beautiful posts ever. I couldn't help but sing along. What a lovely arrangement! And here I was all impressed thinking you'd done it yourself. :)
That's great, Joe. Happy feast of the Annunciation!
ReplyDeleteO clemens, O pia, O dulcis Virgo Maria!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Joe! Is that your own arrangement?
Paul: You mean "Assumption", and to you too!
ReplyDeleteMom: I wish I could arrange pieces like that. But no, I found it online, (here to be exact). You'll need the Finale viewer (which can be downloaded from the Choral Wiki here), as well as the proper web browser, Internet connection, alignment of the planets, and assortment of dark wizardry spells to be able to see it.
Wow. That was one of the most beautiful posts ever. I couldn't help but sing along. What a lovely arrangement! And here I was all impressed thinking you'd done it yourself. :)
ReplyDelete