Life with all the frills.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nijlpaard.jpghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:House_sparrow04.jpghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Take_ours!.jpg
And the award for cleverest post goes to....
i don't get it...:(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_numbers
Perfect nubmers, no problems. I couldn't figure out the purpose of Dave's photo commentary...
http://www.sandraboynton.com/sboynton/hippobirdiecards.html
"Hippo Birdie two Ewes" is a cutesy way of saying "Happy Birthday to You". It's a long-time Belland Family tradition.
Ahhh..... I feel like I got the joke late... but I'm still chuckling anyway. :P
Dave is a genius.
Dude, you're old. Happy belated! -Cari
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nijlpaard.jpg
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:House_sparrow04.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Take_ours!.jpg
And the award for cleverest post goes to....
ReplyDeletei don't get it...
ReplyDelete:(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_numbers
ReplyDeletePerfect nubmers, no problems.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't figure out the purpose of Dave's photo commentary...
http://www.sandraboynton.com/sboynton/hippobirdiecards.html
ReplyDelete"Hippo Birdie two Ewes" is a cutesy way of saying "Happy Birthday to You". It's a long-time Belland Family tradition.
ReplyDeleteAhhh..... I feel like I got the joke late... but I'm still chuckling anyway. :P
ReplyDeleteDave is a genius.
ReplyDeleteDude, you're old. Happy belated! -Cari
ReplyDelete