Take a look at this picture.
What do you think after seeing this picture?
a) That looks incredibly stupid.
b) That looks incredibly fun.
c) I'll bet alcohol was involved.
d) I'll bet testosterone was involved.
If you answered (a), you are a woman. If you answered (b), you are a single guy. If you answered (a) and (b), you are a married guy. If you answered (c), you are intelligent. If you answered (d), you are correct.
For the record, I was not actually in the buggy at the time this picture was taken, as I was holding the camera. My ride in the buggy came later, and involved a lot of this, but while going up and down a steep dune.
Hmmmm.... I guess I'm in the married crowd, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be the first to try it out.
ReplyDeleteActually, I was thinking (a), (b), and (d), with the possibility of (c).
ReplyDeleteOf course, as a mother, I can visualize all kinds of horrifying possibilities for the follow-on shot.
I was actually going with B, C and D
ReplyDeleteI was thinking b and definitely d -- what does that say about me? I'm still too immature to be a mom? :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like there was a roll bar across the top, so no big deal when you flip over, right?
I choose all of the above.
ReplyDelete- Dad
I'm gonna have to go with all of the above, but it's only A when allot of C is involved.
ReplyDeleteAnd it has been A lots of times with me.
This time in the picture it is definately B and D.
As I'm the one driving (Cory) and the little women in black in the passenger seat is my wife and mother of my children (Elysha)I don't mix stupidity, Alchohol and my buggy where she is involved.
And yes, it has a full chassis rollbar, 4 point restraints and I make sure people are in tight before I start these kinds of rides =)
What Joe didn't say about his ride is that I no one there had ever seen him with a bigger smile on his face then after he got his ride =)
Cory
I'm gonna have to go with all of the above, but it's only A when allot of C is involved.
ReplyDeleteAnd it has been A lots of times with me.
This time in the picture it is definately B and D.
As I'm the one driving (Cory) and the little women in black in the passenger seat is my wife and mother of my children (Elysha)I don't mix stupidity, Alchohol and my buggy where she is involved.
And yes, it has a full chassis rollbar, 4 point restraints and I make sure people are in tight before I start these kinds of rides =)
What Joe didn't say about his ride is that I no one there had ever seen him with a bigger smile on his face then after he got his ride =)
Cory