Joss Whedon—as I'm sure you know since by gracing us with your presence you are implying that you are cool enough to be here—is very popular in geek circles, primarily because he created the very-popular Firefly and follow-up movie Serenity (which, next to Star Trek VI, is my favorite SF movie to date (NB: I do not consider Star Wars to be SF but rather Fantasy)).
At the risk of being judged too uncool to read this blog, what is "Dollhouse"?
ReplyDeleteDollhouse is Joss Whedon's new TV show.
ReplyDeleteJoss Whedon—as I'm sure you know since by gracing us with your presence you are implying that you are cool enough to be here—is very popular in geek circles, primarily because he created the very-popular Firefly and follow-up movie Serenity (which, next to Star Trek VI, is my favorite SF movie to date (NB: I do not consider Star Wars to be SF but rather Fantasy)).
Dollhouse, however, has received a luke-warm reception.