Friday, February 25, 2011

It's (Officially) a Boy!

Introducing Anthony William!


As it turns out, one of his great-great-grandfathers was named Antonio (Anthony), and another was named William. This is coincidental (or is it?).


We've kinda known that it was a boy since the 13-week genetics ultrasound. At that point, it can be pretty hard to tell the difference, but both the doctor and ultrasound technician were pretty sure.


Hoag is now doing 4D ultrasounds. They didn't do that with Damien.


We've had the name picked out for over a year and a half. Shortly after the genetics ultrasound, we spelled out "Anthony" on the refrigerator under Damien's name in letter magnets. One day, Damien found his way into the kitchen, grabbed the "o" out of "Anthony" and started playing with it. The Murloc barked at him, "Damien, leave 'Anthony' alone!"

I'm sure that's only the first time of many we'll be hearing that.

Ummm... don't look now, but our baby is missing half his head.
I think he already looks a little like Damien. Is that a dimple I see in his chin? We may have another lady-charmer on our hands!

Such a lady's man!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Joe and Ann Marie! We are so happy for you two and for big brother Damien! Yay for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaa! Your boys are so cute! I just want to eat them up!
    I'm so envious of your 4-D ultrasound! I've been to different imaging place with each of the kids, and none has offered this.
    Congrats again guys! Can't wait to meet my future godson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats! Another boy!!! And Damien is incredibly cute :-)

    ReplyDelete