![]() |
| I have an Important Announcement! |
![]() |
| I wasn't done. |
![]() |
| I said I wasn't done. I still have an Important Announcement! |
Oh? What is it?
![]() |
| I'd like to announce that I have another Important Announcement! |
![]() |
| No, the Important Announcement is that I'm wearing glasses. |
![]() |
| Yes. |
That Important Announcement is that I'm wearing glasses!
Oh, and there's also this concert thing coming up on June 22nd, for all my local fan (hi, mom!) who wants to attend.
We will be singing a four-part (St. John's Latin Schola, now with tenors and basses!) arrangement of the Mass by Ludovico Viadana (1560-1627), and other piece! The concert, as usual, begins with low Mass in the extraordinary form.
You'll come away from the concert, either amazed at the tenor who can so effortlessly and gracefully sing such high notes, or amused at the tenor whose voice cracks so badly when he tries to sing notes that are so obviously well outside his range. One or the other.
You probably won't regret it™!


We'll be there!
ReplyDelete