Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Official Rankings

Updated for 2012
  1. Anthropomorphic Superheroes
  2. Anthropomorphic Old Guy, Boyscout, and Dog
  3. Anthropomorphic Monsters
  4. Anthropomorphic Robots
  5. Anthropomorphic Rats
  6. Anthropomorphic Scotsmen
  7. Anthropomorphic Cars
  8. Anthropomorphic Toys (third time)
  9. Anthropomorphic Fish
  10. Anthropomorphic Bugs
  11. Anthropomorphic Toys (again)
  12. Anthropomorphic Toys
  13. Anthropomorphic Cars (again)
Random facts (courtesy Wikipedia).
  • The lowest-grossing (worldwide) Pixar film was their first, Toy Story, at $361 million. It was made on a budget of $30 million. The highest-grossing is Toy Story 3, at over $1 billion
  • Cars 2 is the only Pixar film not to have been nominated for any Academy awards.
  • Six of their thirteen feature-length films have won Best Animated Feature. Two more were nominated but did not win.
  • Here's a picture of me with the co-director of Brave, taken at San Diego Comic-con 2007:
Note stylish hat. Another reason to wear one.

1 comment:

  1. You look like the [anthropomorphic] cat that ate the [anthropomorphic] canary!
    Gosh, it's hard to rank these. Although I think I would have put Toys 3 further down the list.
    Loved the mama bear in Brave. I think that's how I feel most days (i.e. trying to appear graceful while waddling -- that and you splash my baby in the face again you bigger kid at the pool and I'm going to rip your throat out). :)

    ReplyDelete