Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bomb the World

If that headline doesn't get me on some sort of NSA watch list, I don't know what will.

So, over at The Pickles, Mrs. Pickles was letting us know all about their wonderful holiday fun times, which included a spectacular photobomb by Mr. Pickles (fig 1):


That is a truly spectacular photobomb, which made me suspicious. No one is naturally that good at photobombing. That level of bombsmanship requires much practice.

So I started googling around, and as I followed the bread crumbs deeper into the rabbit hole, I came to realize just how dark and massive the conspiracy goes. Mr. P. hasn't just done this before, no. I discovered that he is the ringleader of a shadowy and sinister organization that seeks to rule the world through photobombing. Behold, the totally-legit and not-at-all-fake evidence:

Mr. P knew!

Can there be any more doubt that the moon landings were not only not faked, but part of a larger conspiracy to bring photobombs to the moon?

Can anyone verify the whereabouts of Mr. P. when the Berlin wall came down?

For years, photographers have been trying to capture pictures of Mr. P. in his natural habitat. We believe this was taken somewhere in the Washington Mall.

If the glove does not fit, Mr. P had a hand in it.

Then Mr. P wanted to jump on Churchill's belly.

Mr. P was very active during the war years.

This conspiracy goes back a long time ago....

Can anyone verify Mr. P's whereabouts when God created Adam? I think not.

Some believe Mr. P was responsible for the creation of the lolcat.

...and the formation of the A-Team. Good thing he photobombed from Faceman's side. I pity the fool who bombs Mr. T.

1 comment:

  1. *wipes tears from eyes*

    Is it wrong that I'm laughing this much?

    Once Mr. Pickles seemed slightly affronted that I had several pictures of him in slightly less than dignified poses. (Poses, mind you, not candids.) I may or may not have replied to the effect that I would not have been able to capture so many photos which could possibly compromise his dignity if ample opportunities were not consistently presented to me.

    ReplyDelete