Monday, October 31, 2005

*Yawn* I'm lazy.

I'll try to get posts up with my pictures from Blizzcon, Miramar, and the 50 hidden Mickeys of Disneyland later (now that Blogger finally has a way of posting more than one picture at a time).

In the meantime, here's a few pictures from Blizzcon website to tide you over:

Piccy 1
Piccy 2

6 comments:

  1. Cool costumes! Although if any of those other people show up at my door for trick-or-treating tonight, I'm not opening it! Except maybe the cute blue fish or the guy riding the bird. The centaur was cool, but a little scary. Did you see these other pictures of you, Anne Marie, and Christine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I had actually.

    I intentionally didn't link to the other picture of me because I was dorkily holding the camera in my left hand, making me look like an idiot.

    Thanks for showing it to the world.

    The blue fish thing is the much-talked about murloc. That person actually won one of the five first prizes. I actually have a picture of The Resident Murloc hugging the murloc, which I'll post later tonight.

    The centaur also won a first prize. I'll identify the winners in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Christine easily enough. But Joe successfully stealthed past my :detect hidden: range and my :flare: I will only assume Rie was in :Shadowmeld: as I was initially flipping through those pictures on Sunday.

    /target Christine
    /cast firetrap rank 3
    /cast Wyvernsting rank 3
    /cast huntersmark rank 4
    /cast Aimedshot rank 6
    /cast multishot rank 4
    /cast Concussiveshot
    /cast Arcaneshot rank 8
    /cast raptorstrike 6
    /cast wingclip 3
    /cast wingclip 3
    /cast wingclip 3
    /cast wingclip 3

    Christine suffers 7620 dmg
    Christine dies

    /dance

    The Blue Fox dances over Christine's body.

    ~the blue fox strikes again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Joe/Rie I'm hunting for you two too. I just was able to pick Christine out first, so I figured I would gank her.

    You guys are next. Go ahead, try to find me.

    /cast aspect of the beast
    /cast shadowmeld

    ~tbf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww, Christine looks so kee-YUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello rotunda, your physique certainly merits you wearing that leather bikini and fishnet hose!

    ReplyDelete