Life with all the frills.
Three cheers for Tom and Ileana! Congratulations! Here's to 100 more!
100 more!?!? I'm looking to collect a healthy life insurance payment around the 50th. But really, on behalf of Ileana and George Lucas, thank you guys.
Mom B, we had the same idea--I said 96 more! Congrats you two! You're the best!! We love you both! May God bless you with many more happy years together.~Sam and Cari and Baby Thomas
(How cool that you were married on the 25th anniv. of Star Wars!)Happy to you, happy to you!
Three cheers for Tom and Ileana! Congratulations! Here's to 100 more!
ReplyDelete100 more!?!? I'm looking to collect a healthy life insurance payment around the 50th.
ReplyDeleteBut really, on behalf of Ileana and George Lucas, thank you guys.
Mom B, we had the same idea--I said 96 more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two! You're the best!! We love you both! May God bless you with many more happy years together.
~Sam and Cari and Baby Thomas
(How cool that you were married on the 25th anniv. of Star Wars!)
ReplyDeleteHappy to you, happy to you!