Life with all the frills.
What a cool site!"You are Perl. People have a hard time understanding you, but you are always able to help them with almost all of their problems."
Liz tested to be LISP. I lost the link to that graphic, so here is this picture instead.I tried linking the picture to show up here, but I think I am only allowed to make links as an anonymous commenter~TBF
Here is mine:You are Python You are slower than others, but easier to understand. You are a minimalist, who doesn't like clutter.-- the blue fox
You are Perl. People have a hard time understanding you, but you are always able to help them with almost all of their problems. Which Programming Language are You?
What a cool site!
ReplyDelete"You are Perl. People have a hard time understanding you, but you are always able to help them with almost all of their problems."
Liz tested to be LISP. I lost the link to that graphic, so here is this picture instead.
ReplyDeleteI tried linking the picture to show up here, but I think I am only allowed to make links as an anonymous commenter
~TBF
Here is mine:
ReplyDeleteYou are Python You are slower than others, but easier to understand. You are a minimalist, who doesn't like clutter.
--
the blue fox
You are Perl. People have a hard time understanding you, but you are always able to help them with almost all of their problems.
ReplyDeleteWhich Programming Language are You?