Nick Crill is on the accordian. Andrew Gill is singing, and Jeff Welter is on the Tuba. Brendan Denil is Triangle Man, Joe is of course Particle Man, and I (Tom Adams) am Person Man hit on the head with a frying pan by Ileana. Kay (last name I keep forgetting) is Universe Man who is kind to Smaller Man, Odie. Universe Man's watch has Ed Sanok on it, and BJ Hubbard and Jason Jones Sr. come to party when it's "Happy Land"
I love this video. It's very clever.
ReplyDeleteAre those your CTL household brothers, Tom? I recognize Joe, of course. Who are the others?
Nick Crill is on the accordian. Andrew Gill is singing, and Jeff Welter is on the Tuba. Brendan Denil is Triangle Man, Joe is of course Particle Man, and I (Tom Adams) am Person Man hit on the head with a frying pan by Ileana. Kay (last name I keep forgetting) is Universe Man who is kind to Smaller Man, Odie. Universe Man's watch has Ed Sanok on it, and BJ Hubbard and Jason Jones Sr. come to party when it's "Happy Land"
ReplyDelete