Saturday, May 5, 2007

A Prank to Remember...

Here's the latest Finals Syndrome symptom from our Alma Mater:
http://www.wtov9.com/video/13262023/detail.html

My friend, Jason Clover, was the security guard most intimately involved with this crime and in securing the package.

4 comments:

  1. nah... Moving a Kiosk. That's a good prank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try waking up and finding all of the clothing in your closet had the "holes" in your shirts and pants sewn shut.

    Yeah, that was a fun morning before class.

    ~the blue fox

    (they set back my alarm as well to ensure I woke up late)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (luckily I am anal enough that I noticed the shirts were hanging in the wrong order....it goes: white shirts, blue shirts, solid shirts (by shade), striped shirts, casual shirts....

    The shirt that alerted me that something was amiss with my closet: a "blue and white striped shirt" was between the "blues" and the "whites"...

    ick.. I'd never put a striped shirt between solids.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is unbelievably awesome.
    Reminds me of the time when I was in Gaming and someone took the goat from the living nativity scene and tied it to the RD's door. I remember thinking (at 5am), "That's a very interesting alarm clock..."

    ReplyDelete