Sunday, July 29, 2007

Holy Crap That's Cool!

I'm sure you classical purists out there won't be terribly impressed :P
I guess you guys aren't ready for that, yet. But your kids are gonna love it.
This is seriously the coolest thing since an animated rabbit sang opera!



Someday when I retire I'm going to learn to play that well.

5 comments:

  1. The coolest thing is that they're playing Pachelbel! There's still hope for the culture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate zucchini, veal scaloppine, cold fettucine, Rossini, and Pachelbel.

    Joe: bwa ha ha! nice seeing I wasn't the only one who's noticed that trend.
    Dave: wow. major coolness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was pretty cool.

    Actually, Mr. McFly, I don't think my kids will like it, given that Miriam covers her ears when I play that music genre (though there are a few exceptions). She will eventually be broken like her mother before her.

    ReplyDelete