Tuesday, October 16, 2007

LinkDump.

My New Backdrop. (From this PA strip. (Dave will get it; if you don't, here's an explanation, but now it's not funny.))

*Groooooooaaaaan* That's right up there with Mr. Korba's Chef and the Virginia tee.

Could someone please help me with this? I can only get seven of them and it's bugging me.

3 comments:

  1. tee hee hee... I wonder how long it took Stephan Pastis to think of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearls Before Swine is awesome.

    I correctly remembered Destro, Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander (of course), Sergeant Slaughter, Doctor Mindbender, Duke, Scarlett, and Hawk. It's killing me that I can't remember the Cobra ninja and the Cobra girl's name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the perfect post to simply look up the answers on wikipedia and ruin the challenge. Now if only I wasn't busy playing games I would do that....

    ReplyDelete