Life with all the frills.
coincidentally today is 3.00547^3 day for me. Actually I just wanted to talk about me. Me. Yeah..... me.me me me.Happy birthday, Joe!
Happy to you! Happy to you! Your present is on its way... honest!And that was a pretty cool way to announce your birthday/age.
3^3.08167
oops, that was supposed to be 3.08167^3
This has been bugging me for a few days now. A mythical bag of marshmallows to whoever can tell me what the other two cube roots of 27 are.
Never mind. I got it:-3/2 + (3√3/2)iand-3/2 - (3√3/2)i
coincidentally today is 3.00547^3 day for me. Actually I just wanted to talk about me. Me. Yeah..... me.
ReplyDeleteme me me.
Happy birthday, Joe!
Happy to you! Happy to you! Your present is on its way... honest!
ReplyDeleteAnd that was a pretty cool way to announce your birthday/age.
3^3.08167
ReplyDeleteoops, that was supposed to be 3.08167^3
ReplyDeleteThis has been bugging me for a few days now. A mythical bag of marshmallows to whoever can tell me what the other two cube roots of 27 are.
ReplyDeleteNever mind. I got it:
ReplyDelete-3/2 + (3√3/2)i
and
-3/2 - (3√3/2)i