Life with all the frills.
Woot! Go them!Where and when was the wedding?
It was in South Bend, Saturday December 8th, 2007. 1:43pm they were declared man and wife.
The Harolds are so excited, they're shaking.-tbf
Not really. I just had a few too many rum 'n cokes.
We got married at Sacred Heart at Notre Dame. At the moment of union, a small woodland creature was killed on a black alter. Oh, did I mention we are pagans?
Woot! Go them!
ReplyDeleteWhere and when was the wedding?
It was in South Bend, Saturday December 8th, 2007. 1:43pm they were declared man and wife.
ReplyDeleteThe Harolds are so excited, they're shaking.
ReplyDelete-tbf
Not really. I just had a few too many rum 'n cokes.
ReplyDeleteWe got married at Sacred Heart at Notre Dame. At the moment of union, a small woodland creature was killed on a black alter. Oh, did I mention we are pagans?
ReplyDelete