Life with all the frills.
Bravo!!! Bravo!!! [virtual standing ovation]I find it so confusing to sing along now when I've sung both soprano and alto parts.That was an awesome rendition. Kudos to That Guy on the Internet who did the transcription. He added some nice embellishments that made it very pianoable.
Fantastic! Loved it.All you need now is a me with my electric guitar doing meedly meedly meeeeeeee! "And our Savior comes in the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!"
Loved it! Thanks for posting both of those pieces. - Tine
Molto cool! (You still have 49 days to perfect it, if you want.)P.S. Call a piano tuner!
Mega-bravos Joe! Very good for 6 weeks. I've been working on it for 60 years, and I can only play "Feel the Monster's silky fur".- Dad
Bravo!!! Bravo!!! [virtual standing ovation]
ReplyDeleteI find it so confusing to sing along now when I've sung both soprano and alto parts.
That was an awesome rendition. Kudos to That Guy on the Internet who did the transcription. He added some nice embellishments that made it very pianoable.
Fantastic! Loved it.
ReplyDeleteAll you need now is a me with my electric guitar doing meedly meedly meeeeeeee! "And our Savior comes in the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!"
Loved it! Thanks for posting both of those pieces.
ReplyDelete- Tine
Molto cool! (You still have 49 days to perfect it, if you want.)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Call a piano tuner!
Mega-bravos Joe! Very good for 6 weeks. I've been working on it for 60 years, and I can only play "Feel the Monster's silky fur".
ReplyDelete- Dad