***Words words words***
hey Joe,
its elder bischoff. how is the life as a not missionary? are you being good? hey guess what, elder draper set a date with shannon his first day in hermitage. im so pissed, he set like four dates his first day there. now everyone there is gunna think we were super lazy and all it took was a good missionary to get some work done. piss! he's just reaping our fruit!
thats all.
-elder Bischoff
PS. Let Me write your sister!
its elder bischoff. how is the life as a not missionary? are you being good? hey guess what, elder draper set a date with shannon his first day in hermitage. im so pissed, he set like four dates his first day there. now everyone there is gunna think we were super lazy and all it took was a good missionary to get some work done. piss! he's just reaping our fruit!
thats all.
-elder Bischoff
PS. Let Me write your sister!
***No more!***
The e-mail address was <somethingsomething>@myldsmail.net
I decided to have some fun with this one. Here's what I wrote back:
###
Hi,
I think you've got the wrong e-mail address, but this web site might help you: http://www.catholic.com/library/pillar.asp.
In Christ,
I think you've got the wrong e-mail address, but this web site might help you: http://www.catholic.com/library/pillar.asp.
In Christ,
-Joe B.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment