Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Goodnight, Sleep Tight, Don't Let Order 66 bite

"What were you doing last night?" The Murloc asks me.

"Hm?"

"When I came into the room to give you a goodnight kiss?"

I give her a dear-in-the-headlights look.

"You were, like, flailing. I was just giving you a goodnight kiss."

"Oh! That. I have a good reason."

She cocks an eyebrow.

"I thought you were a clone trooper."


In my defense, she did wake me up, and all I could see was a strange dark shape looming above me. I was a little disturbed that a clone trooper would try to give me a goodnight kiss, but I also felt rather safe and reassured, knowing no battle droids would harm me while I slept.

I guess that's what happens when you read Star Wars novels before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Must. Buy. Clone Trooper Helmet! >=D

    ~ The Resident Murloc

    ReplyDelete