Monday, December 16, 2013

**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

It's time for another Important Ann–


Joe's singing in an Advent Lessons and Carols concert, this Friday at 7:00pm. He will be music by Tye, Ferris, Cherubini, and Bieber.
Oh, wow. Thank you for the—wait, did you say "Bieber"?

Yes, Justin Bieber. It was on that flyer you showed me.
You mean this flyer?



Yes, right there. It says "featuring music by Tye, Ferris, Cherubini, and Bieber."
That's Biebl. Franz Biebl. Famous for the Ave Maria made popular by Chanticleer. Which is the piece we're singing.

Oh. That... makes more sense.
Yes. Yes it does.

And here I was looking forward to your rendition of "Boyfriend."
Maybe later.

But come to our concert! I promise there will be absolutely no Justin Bieber songs!

You Probably Won't Regret It!™ (Unless you're a fan of the Bieb.)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh.... *sigh* Putting that link on loop. How did I not know that piece was actually the Angelus? I love it even more now. Must learn more about this Biebl fellow.
    Take videos! You must! Your fan club demands it!

    ReplyDelete