President Bush is up for re-election this year. Would you vote for him?
Lawrence Boisvert, Machinist
"I would not vote for him because that man come to my house and he kick my dog. I want to know why."
Danny Urban, Systems Analyst
"No one voted for him the first time around, but that didn't keep him from stealing the presidency."
Andrew Oleson, CEO
"After all the tax breaks he gave me at the expense of the poor and letting me get away with insider trading and embezzlement? Heck yeah."
Paula Dee, Homemaker
"That's not funny. My sons died from Bush being president. No really. One was killed in Iraq and the other in Afghanistan."
Eugene Carden, Gas Station Attendant
"Well, if Kerry got in office, he might ban gasoline, then where would I be? So I guess the destruction of the environment is a reasonable price to pay for having a job."
Jane Brawner, Administrative Assistant
"If Bush spends any more time in office, he'll ban abortion. If I didn't have the right to choose, I might have had to actually give birth to my 5 children. Then I'd have to give up my lucrative career."
No comments:
Post a Comment