Please Allow Me To Inflate My Intelligence At Your Expense Now That I Have Found Something You Don’t Know
Oh, you’re a programmer? CS major huh? Yeah, I could have done that. I majored in business. Yeah, I’m a big fan of Edwin Fleischman. You know, CEO of AmeriComputeCorp. I figured a CS major would’ve known who that was. He was really the inventor of streaming text over the Internet.
Oh, I can’t get into the specifics of it right now because I’m sure you know it’s such a complicated process. It involved some programming, but the real key to his success was his ability to watch market shares and to provide a turn-key solution that could interface with the scope of the project.
What programming language did he use? Well, you’re a programmer too, what would you have used? C++? Java? No, guys in my field use VB.NET. It provides a lot more power, trust me I know, I code. You haven’t used VB.NET yet? Whoa, you don’t know what you are missing. I wrote my first OS in VB.NET. It was pretty good, but I’m sure if I ported it to Javascript and ran it in the newest browser out now, Gojilla FlamingCat, it would put Microsoft out of business in a week.
Why, Gojilla FlamingCat? Well you should know the obvious advantages it has over every other major browser. Its ten-gig encryption plug-in provides more security. Also it runs on just about every OS. What do you mean that it doesn’t make any sense to say you can write an OS in JavaScript and run it in an application already running in an OS? I didn’t say that Gojilla actually had to load in an OS. It just runs in about any OS. They also have a bootable medium that you can start to run your JavaScript OS. Oh, never mind, you’ll just have to trust me on this one.
What do you think of the new peer-to-peer word processor they say is going to put Microsoft out in a month? Oh, you should know about this. Its code is currently labeled TOP SECRET but a buddy of mine got a copy and it takes HTML coding to a new level.
Hey I think that pencil is sharp enough by know, smart guy. What tha! Why did you stab me!?!?
I take it you know somebody like this?
ReplyDelete