I am very non-blond. It took me two clicks to figure it out...However, I have a few sisters who might follow the links for half a day...Hmmm...I'll see how Chrissy fares...
Not surprisingly, my IQ is about the same as Tom's, and I don't get it. I was sent to a page replete with discussion topics such as "Word of the Year" and "Scientists Name Most Beautiful Experiments."
That's it, huh? Maybe it's funny if you have a high-speed connection and don't have to spend ten minutes getting to this really great joke. That's okay. I have plenty of time. Since Tom left home I don't have half the work I used to.
What? I don't get it. I just keep getting links to the joke. < /blond >
ReplyDeleteI am very non-blond. It took me two clicks to figure it out...However, I have a few sisters who might follow the links for half a day...Hmmm...I'll see how Chrissy fares...
ReplyDeleteNot surprisingly, my IQ is about the same as Tom's, and I don't get it. I was sent to a page replete with discussion topics such as "Word of the Year" and "Scientists Name Most Beautiful Experiments."
ReplyDeleteHar har.(?)
Cute. I caught on after 2 clicks.
ReplyDeleteThe best thing about it was that I found the "Physics Animations" page and the FermiLab "Santa at Nearly the Speed of Light" page. Cool!
That's it, huh? Maybe it's funny if you have a high-speed connection and don't have to spend ten minutes getting to this really great joke. That's okay. I have plenty of time. Since Tom left home I don't have half the work I used to.
ReplyDelete