Thursday, February 9, 2006

Angst, the Musical

Good news, everyone! The archives of Angst Technology are finally back online!

InkTank.com - Angst Technology

If you have never read this funny web comic, I highly recommend it. I think it is my favorite web comic, easily beating out PVP. Too bad the artist is no longer creating it. /cry.

If I wasn't so gosh darn lazy, I'd link to my favorites, so those of you who are gosh darn lazy can just read the best ones.

8 comments:

  1. Here's perhaps my favorite one: baby names.

    Think Rie will let me get away with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the whole baby series was pretty funny:

    1
    2
    3

    ReplyDelete
  3. He also had some funny WoW comics:

    fuh
    buh

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nights were similar after playing Doom 3.

    blorp

    ReplyDelete
  5. If anyone else here has played Knights of the Old Republic, you'll probably fall off your chair laughing at this one, like I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will disown any child of mine who dares utter this as his first word.

    meep
    map

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, found it. My absolute favorite one.

    Ok, now that I found it I can go home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YIPPY SKIPPY DOO! ^_^


    ~RlrlrlRLRLLRLGRLGRLGlglglglgl-*shifty eyes*...~

    ReplyDelete