Monday, March 5, 2007

Hannah Emperatrise is born!




Hannah Emperatrise Adams was born Sunday, March 4th, 2007 at 3:20AM She weighs 7lbs and 1.1 ounces, and 19 inches tall

Ileana is recouping just fine. Well be back in our house on Wednesday. Thanks so much to everyone who called, wrote and wished us well.

You can find more pictures in the Image Gallery at http://www.owibtyw.com

8 comments:

  1. w00t! Gratz on the new little nubling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a keeper! What a beauty! Good job, Mom and Dad! I wish you a quick recovery, and enough sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! (Now, get some sleep while you still can.)

    ~The Blue Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats guys!
    I wanna see more pics! Can you tell me the reason why, even though I'm logged in, I keep getting a "Permission Denied" message when I try to visit the Multimedia Gallery page?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool name, too. Every time I see "Emperatrise" I think "Imperiatrix" as in "Fortuna, Imperiatrix Mundi." Can we just call her "Empress" for short?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Tom and Ileana!

    Welcome, Hanna Emperatrise!

    (Is there a story behind her name?)

    WRT Mrs. Pickles' comment on the name: Are you going to sing "O Fortuna" to her as a bedtime song?

    Or you could use our favorites: "What Do You Do with a Drunken Sailor?" or "The Ballad of Captain Kidd". (Joe, Dave, and Mrs. Pickles probably remember these.)
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, guys.

    I can't roll my R's, so I tell Ileana (to her dismay) that I'm just gonna call her Empy

    Emperatrise is Ileana's grandma's name (on her mother's side). So it's a Nicaraguan/Spanish mix.

    More pics at owibtyw.com (or on facebook which I don't blame you if you aren't on it). I fixed your permission error, Mrs Pickles. You've been upgraded to power user. All those login permission things was something Ileana requested so that random Joes (no offense, Joe) couldn't just see evrything we had (like kid photos). So you should be able to now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, beautiful baby! Congratulations to all! Love, the Harolds

    ReplyDelete