Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Wikipedia Game.

No one won last week's contest. You all suck.

Speaking of which, this week you are to link from John Woo to Sucks. You cannot use year or date articles. Six Degrees claims there is a 4-degree path, but my magic number is 6. You cannot use more than 2 of the intermediate steps in Six Degrees' path.

Oh, and if you want to edit John Woo's entry to say something like "All his movies suck" or "he is the suckiest living director", I won't hold it against you, but since I must personally verify your path, try and make sure I'm looking during the .68 seconds between when you make the change and when the Wikipedia admins ban you for life.

1 comment:

  1. Grats to no one. You Lose! Good day, Sir!

    My path was:
    John Woo
    Stranglehold (video game)
    History of video game consoles
    Nintendo
    History of Nintendo
    Vacuum cleaner
    Sucks

    ReplyDelete