"...And as you can see, by implementing a preventive maintenance policy with planned maintenance every 62,800 hours, and inspections every 4400 hours, we have increased the availability of this component and reduced the total lifetime cost by..."
Firstly, thank you Blue Fox for saying the one I was thinking ("Can you hear me now?"). I would have been very disappointed if no one came up with that.
Tom gets an honorary mention for an obscure reference to an old FU-News article.
But I think my favorite was the Blue Fox' call to customer support. You will receive your bag of marshmallows when they invent self-mailing marshmallows.
Cingular is now the NEW AT&T? But I thought AT&T was now the NEW Cingular?
ReplyDelete"...And as you can see, by implementing a preventive maintenance policy with planned maintenance every 62,800 hours, and inspections every 4400 hours, we have increased the availability of this component and reduced the total lifetime cost by..."
ReplyDeleteI like Tom's caption. I couldn't think of a better one.
ReplyDeletePlease please please scan and upload your other great roller coaster photos. Coincidentally, I was going to post a link to this today.
"Can you hear me now? Good."
ReplyDelete-the blue fox
Aw, how can I think of anything better than tbf's?
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay, I'll give it a shot --
ReplyDelete"Hello? Am I caller number 9?"
"....Please continue to hold, your call is important to us....
ReplyDeleteIf this is an medical emergency/odor concern/or roller coaster malfunction please press 4.
....you pressed option 444444444444.... please hold for Food Stand Janitorial Services,
Welcome to the Food Stand Janitorial Services Call Queue, average wait time 1h54m, thank you for holding, your call is important to us........"
Joe - "crap for crap"
~tbf
Ok, I guess I should pick a winner.
ReplyDeleteFirstly, thank you Blue Fox for saying the one I was thinking ("Can you hear me now?"). I would have been very disappointed if no one came up with that.
Tom gets an honorary mention for an obscure reference to an old FU-News article.
But I think my favorite was the Blue Fox' call to customer support. You will receive your bag of marshmallows when they invent self-mailing marshmallows.