Life with all the frills.
Luke looks so... disappointed.
Tee hee -- I see I'm not the only one who irreverently thought that mouthpiece in the helmet looked like a harmonica!
Speaking of which, Joe, when are we going to see a YouTube vid of you playing your harmonica? C'mon, Dave has tons of piano videos, it's your turn!
Speaking of which, Anna loves your piano videos, but I forgot where they were posted to show them to her.You need to take care of your (young) fan base.-thebluefox
My YouTube page is here. I still haven't had the piano tuned, as soon as I do I'll record some more stuff. I'm glad Anna likes them!
Luke looks so... disappointed.
ReplyDeleteTee hee -- I see I'm not the only one who irreverently thought that mouthpiece in the helmet looked like a harmonica!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of which, Joe, when are we going to see a YouTube vid of you playing your harmonica? C'mon, Dave has tons of piano videos, it's your turn!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of which, Anna loves your piano videos, but I forgot where they were posted to show them to her.
ReplyDeleteYou need to take care of your (young) fan base.
-thebluefox
My YouTube page is here. I still haven't had the piano tuned, as soon as I do I'll record some more stuff. I'm glad Anna likes them!
ReplyDelete