Holy Crap These Guys Are Funny
I don't know if any of you have ever been to Barats and Bereta before, but I just stumbled on them today and nearly peed myself (I seem to be getting old...). Anyhow, in case you've never seen them, here is a sampling of there humor. It seems very reminiscent of college videos like the ones that Joe and I did.
(links warning: some of their videos contain language/crudity [yes, it is a word because I say it is])
That reminds me. There are a couple videos we need to make. One, obviously, is the mockumentary about the athletes competing in the Olympic Minesweeper finals. The other would be "The News, as directed by..." which would just be some one reading the news while the camera does something in the style of (Paul Greengrass, Joss Whedon, M. Night Shyamalan, insert director here). For Paul Greengrass (Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum), the camera would constantly be shaking and zooming in on the anchor. For Joss Whedon, the anchor would be out of focus and mis-framed. For Shyamalan, you would see everything except what the reporter-in-the-field is looking at and reacting to.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't forget our horror movie about hurricanes. You know, it's waiting in the bushes at night for unsuspecting victims to walk by, and then... HURRICANE!! Sequel is basically the same concept but with global warming.
ReplyDeleteIleana had a funny idea too recently of a slasher flick like a Jason thing from Friday the 13th. Where the random bimbo running from him takes the stairs in a high-rise, but he takes the elevator and he just takes his time leaning out and checking every floor.
ReplyDeleteThat MANtage makes me proud to be an AmeriMAN!
ReplyDelete