What Blogging Was Invented For
And now, in traditional F.U. News fashion, we bury the informative, educational, and otherwise entertaining content with a photo dump (preferably of cat pictures), random link, or YouTube video.
Celebrating 4 years of virtual non-contribution.
3-Digit Interstates
Hey, at least I put the cat pictures in a slideshow.
Moxie does that same "grab with her teeth, kick with her back feet" thing that Isis does. Except Isis does it while grabbing my forearm with her teeth and shredding my hand. I think she's a descendant of velociraptors.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Moxie prefers to bite your hand or wrist, and claw your arm closer to your elbow with her back feet. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. She also goes after ankles and legs. Sometimes scalps and faces, too.
ReplyDeleteYou deeply inspire me to run not walk to the nearest shelter and become a pet owner again. How I miss the claw holes in clothing and the scars from "playtime". ::sigh:: You bring back such happy memories.
ReplyDelete