Friday, June 20, 2008

Apparently, I have a piano lesson today.

From an e-mail I received:

from: Annie & Bruce Nalezny
to: joecool(at)gmail(dot)com
date: Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 10:12 AM
subject: today's piano lesson schedule
mailed-by: finepiano.com

Hi Joel,

Unless I hear from you , I will expect you at 5: 30 p.m. . I am not sure if you'd like to come at 3:15 p.m. instead: if you do , please call me at ( 510 ) 528-4657 before 1:00 p.m., o.k. ?

Annie

**End transmission**

Funny, I don't remember signing up for lessons.

3 comments:

  1. And they're in Berkeley, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you as well as Tom and all of Dave's family and friends at the wedding! And also, have you thought about the possibility that you sleep-sign up for piano lessons? You may want to look into it ... there may be a cure! -Katie's sister, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Amy! Glad to have met you too, and welcome to my depraved home on the interweb.

    If you're ever board, or need a break from the wedding planning, you can check out some of my favorite posts.

    And the "F.U." stands for "Franciscan University", in case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete