Precinct committeemen, by the way, are the ONLY “members” of the Party who can vote for the Party leadership. If you are a “mere” registered Republican, sorry to pop your bubble, but you did not have any say in who became the Party leaders through the internal Party leadership elections. Again, sorry to pop your bubble, but if you are only just a registered Republican, you are not “in” the Party as a ball player — if you attend a local GOP meeting, you will not be allowed to participate in any role other than as a spectator — only precinct committeemen are allowed to participate in internal Party affairs. Want to be a ball player? Then get out of the bleachers and into the ball game — become a precinct committeeman.)
I submit that if we conservatives want to achieve anything, including the repeal of the monstrous Obamacare socialized medicine scheme, we FIRST have to take control of the Republican Party. I haven’t an inkling as to how many Redstaters we have here who are eligible to become Republican Party precinct committeemen, but I would hope and pray that all who are will “walk the walk” and, immediately, take steps to become actual “card carrying members” of the Republican Party. And drag every conservative they know to their local GOP meeting.
you can read more about how and why to become a precinct committeeman at:
http://theprecinctproject.wordpress.com/
2 more meetings and I'm sworn in.
No comments:
Post a Comment