Friday, April 30, 2010

Sinking to even greater depths

Not only shall I produce no content, not only am I embedding other peoples videos, videos that are already viral, I go the extra mile and embed videos of songs no one in their right mind would want to hear. What do I contribute? Nothing except grouping related items. Enjoy. ... or rather despair.





2 comments:

  1. Eegads, what are you doing to my blog! Abort! Abort!

    This is EXACTLY why I de-linked the blog from updating Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To paraphrase a line from Billy Madison (again not raising the level of this discourse): Mr. Adams, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    ReplyDelete