Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You made it!

Congratulations! You can click on a link! Good for you!

(Suggestions on color/fonts welcome. Also, commenting is currently set to not allow anonymous posts, so you'll need an account of some sort. This can be changed if enough people leave comments asking me to (*snigger snort*))

7 comments:

  1. I like your new blog title (*ahem*) and subtitle. Please lighten the background, though. A lighter color would be easier on the eyes; if you want a bleak look, try light gray. The sidebar is hard to read because there's not enough contrast between the black and the blue. I like the font in the titles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Can you force it to use a more noticeable color for hot links in the comments? (See my comment on your previous blog post, "Hope".)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what about your occasional co-blog-authors? Where do Tom and I post our rants/cat pictures/miscellaneous nonsense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've sent you and Tom invitations to be co-authors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new color scheme. Much better! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete