Monday, September 26, 2005

It's a Cookbook!

Legolamb (one of my non-gay characters in WoW) is a Rogue. Among all the many cool things that Rogues can do, one of my favorite is pick pocket. Sneak up behind a monster while it's not looking and Yoink! the monster finds its pockets light by a few shiny objects (usually fairly worthless).

Well, on a recent Troll-hunting expidition, I came across a troll that was carrying a strange book....



No! Don't go! It's a cookbook! A cookbook!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm... needs more salt.

    ~RlrlrlRLRLLRLGRLGRLGlglglglgl!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look! The cover says "How to cook humans!" No, wait there's some dust on it. It says "How to cook FOR humans." But wait! There's some more dust on it! It says "How to cook FORTY humans!" No, there's even more dust on it, and it says "How to cook FOR FORTY humans."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the reference. The Twilight Zone. Quite witty... Oh and by the way... I'm in NORTH CAROLINA!!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm a comin' home!

    ReplyDelete