Sunday, November 19, 2006

New Contest!

I will give a bag of marshmallows to whoever can jog my memory furthest as to where the heck I put my binder with the Young Indiana Jones collector cards, The Rocketeer collector cards (and comic book) and all my baseball cards (Nolan Ryans and all. No I still have my George Brett card via Divine Providence). Its a white binder. It has cool stuff inside. It's mine. No, I'm not kidding. Last time I remember seeing it (for certain) is in my dorm room back in Steubenville. Ileana says she doesn't know what I'm talking about, so I don't know if it ever left Marian hall. I'm not accusing anybody, and I don't care if I gave it somebody. I just want anyone to shove my memory forward past freshman year in reference to this binder. Were the heck is it? Seriously, big bag of marshmallows.

-Tom Adams

1 comment:

  1. www.ebay.com


    Where is my bag of 'mallows?

    ~the blue fox

    ReplyDelete