FU News. I had almost nothing to do with this one. The only part I helped out with was the Garlic commercial. There was a long line to get in the caf and I helped keep a space in the line so it looked like no one was standing next to the girl. When the camera is in front of her, you can see me (and I think Dave too) standing in the crowd behind her.
Trivia: You can date the videos by the length of Tom's hair. Long hair is pre-boot camp (Summer 2000). Buzz cut is post-boot camp.
This film was very influential in that this is where Tom and I got the name for our campus news satire website, which was the inspiration and precursor to this blog. So, in a way, that video did start it all.
I think this is the only one I'm in. I'm first in line behind the girl. You can see her gesturing with her hand by her side to tell everyone to start walking around her.
Actor's/Director's/Filmmaker's commentary.
ReplyDeleteFU News.
I had almost nothing to do with this one. The only part I helped out with was the Garlic commercial. There was a long line to get in the caf and I helped keep a space in the line so it looked like no one was standing next to the girl. When the camera is in front of her, you can see me (and I think Dave too) standing in the crowd behind her.
Trivia: You can date the videos by the length of Tom's hair. Long hair is pre-boot camp (Summer 2000). Buzz cut is post-boot camp.
This film was very influential in that this is where Tom and I got the name for our campus news satire website, which was the inspiration and precursor to this blog. So, in a way, that video did start it all.
I think this is the only one I'm in. I'm first in line behind the girl. You can see her gesturing with her hand by her side to tell everyone to start walking around her.
ReplyDelete