Life with all the frills.
seriously you should hurry up and see it. I think Adult swim changes their online line up around 6pm friday. WATCH IT NOW!!!!! That and wear a diaper.
I think its so awesome that they got George Lucas to do his own voice. After seeing that, I'm mad that I missed the Robot Chicken panel at CIV.That reminds me. I need to post my pictures from that. Maybe I'll do that when I get home. Haha, who am I kidding, we all know I'll just end up playing more WoW.
Wow. That was BRILLIANT.Of course, now I'll never be able to watch the movies the same way again...
seriously you should hurry up and see it. I think Adult swim changes their online line up around 6pm friday. WATCH IT NOW!!!!! That and wear a diaper.
ReplyDeleteI think its so awesome that they got George Lucas to do his own voice. After seeing that, I'm mad that I missed the Robot Chicken panel at CIV.
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me. I need to post my pictures from that. Maybe I'll do that when I get home.
Haha, who am I kidding, we all know I'll just end up playing more WoW.
Wow. That was BRILLIANT.
ReplyDeleteOf course, now I'll never be able to watch the movies the same way again...