
Ok, actually Ileana didn't get me that and our marriage is thus saved. Several questions come to mind after seeing the "Man Bonnet" though. Among the many questions that exploded out of my head (through a hole I had previously drilled to help the voices get out), a few that I found are:
- Is it illegal to beat any man wearing this?
- How about any woman for that matter?
- How big a tool is this guy?
- What else would this guy do for money?
- He didn't do this for free did he?
- No dignity. (Okay, not really a question)
- How long until I'm considered bonnetphobic?
- John Wayne, where are you!?!?!
- Is the feminization of male America a good thing or a bad thing? Doesn't every man who wears that make me one man closer to being the alpha male?
- Gloria Steinem, you suck. (Okay, also not a question)
It would be good for a casual day at the office, or maybe croquet on the lawn after my celery and salt water lunch.
ReplyDeleteWhile I look serious, my hair frolics.
~the blue fox
I wonder if he's an ambiturner.
ReplyDeleteSick and wrong.
ReplyDeleteOnly one question: WHY?!?!?