Life with all the frills.
Awwww, how pretty!(I fell apart after 4 minutes -- "...the flowers!")What sort of bizarre game is this?
It's a JRPG (Japanese Role-Playing Game), based on a world inspired by Frederic Chopin. The Japanese name translates as "Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream"Read all about it.
I lost it at "this shot marketed to vampires."
Also, this is a production of the guys at LoadingReadyRun, whom you may remember from their handy instructional video "How to Talk Like a Pirate"Their videos are funny and (relatively) clean (for internet standards). There's some cussing, though.
Awwww, how pretty!
ReplyDelete(I fell apart after 4 minutes -- "...the flowers!")
What sort of bizarre game is this?
It's a JRPG (Japanese Role-Playing Game), based on a world inspired by Frederic Chopin. The Japanese name translates as "Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream"
ReplyDeleteRead all about it.
I lost it at "this shot marketed to vampires."
ReplyDeleteAlso, this is a production of the guys at LoadingReadyRun, whom you may remember from their handy instructional video "How to Talk Like a Pirate"
ReplyDeleteTheir videos are funny and (relatively) clean (for internet standards). There's some cussing, though.