And thus begins the transition from this blog being a place to post pictures of my cats to a place to post baby pictures.
---Update: Comments by The Murloc---
The baby's only about 4.31 cm, which is roughly 1.7 inches. Not very big, but VERY active. It was dancing a jig while we were taking a peek... I think the baby was showing off. =p
You could even just barely make out the tiny toes and fingers.
We got to see the little heart beating strongly at 160 beats per minute, and then later got to hear it. Very faint thumps, but distinct.
So, while I may not be showing and not have any pregnancy symptoms, the ultrasound confirms there's a little life form growing in me. =)
---End transmission---




The baby is so cute! I love the little hands and feet.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the first photos!
-Tine
Wow!!! It's a boy, and what a boy!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks for sharing! They're so cute in those fuzzy pictures. Isn't it amazing to think that THAT thing is inside you? And congrats for surviving the single most uncomfortable ultrasound ever. :) (Did they make you drink two gallons of water beforehand?)
ReplyDeleteNot much longer and you'll be posting things like this! (and freaking out Tine!)
ReplyDeletehttp://thepickles.blogspot.com/2008/03/speaking-of-baby.html
Actually, *that* freaked *me* out, so, no, I won't be posting anything like that. I'm even going to try to avoid looking at it by wearing very thick things. =p
ReplyDeleteOf course, I won't be able to get away from feeling it. x_x
~ The Resident Murloc