Life with all the frills.
Our boys are dying needlessly there. I think the time has come to pull out of Chicago. I propose a 6 month time table to do it in too.
Good grief! Keep your head down!
Judging from the number of stabbings, I don't think keeping your head down will do much. May I suggest chain mail?
Just in case anyone's worried, these aren't that close to me: map. The red crosses are stabbings, the others are shootings.
Our boys are dying needlessly there. I think the time has come to pull out of Chicago. I propose a 6 month time table to do it in too.
ReplyDeleteGood grief! Keep your head down!
ReplyDeleteJudging from the number of stabbings, I don't think keeping your head down will do much. May I suggest chain mail?
ReplyDeleteJust in case anyone's worried, these aren't that close to me: map. The red crosses are stabbings, the others are shootings.
ReplyDelete