Wait, so she said, "my water just broke," and you said, "this gives me a great idea for a blog post! Hang on while I find this old Calvin & Hobbes comic strip!" ???
I was thinking the same thing Dave. Joe was blogging, and texting the WHOLE time. Even during the pushing phase. That was fine by me though cause it gave me a chance to get updates on what was going on. My parents and I basically camped out at the hospital for 22 hours. lol
dum di da dum di da dum ti da dum....
ReplyDeleteTAKING BETS!
Pick you time!
I'm thinking 4am.
Only 7cm?
ReplyDeleteTell her to "hurry up"!
:P
We're praying for you.
You are too funny. What did we do in the days before Twitter?
ReplyDeleteWe're praying! I offered up painting Jo-jo's bedroom today with "help" from the children for you guys! :)
Awwwww! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo you're naming him Tycho Brahe, right?
w00t!1!
ReplyDeleteWait, so she said, "my water just broke," and you said, "this gives me a great idea for a blog post! Hang on while I find this old Calvin & Hobbes comic strip!" ???
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing Dave. Joe was blogging, and texting the WHOLE time. Even during the pushing phase. That was fine by me though cause it gave me a chance to get updates on what was going on. My parents and I basically camped out at the hospital for 22 hours. lol
ReplyDelete