Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Pool.
Place ya bets!

Birthday: _______
Weight: _______
Length: _______

Ok, here's the deal: you get 5 points for each day your birthday guess is off by. You get 1 point for each ounce your weight guess is off by. 2 points for each quarter-inch your length guess is off by. Lowest score wins an imaginary bag of marshmallows.

Also, the eye color is potentially up in the air so you can make guesses as to that, but we might not know for certain what that will be at birth, so I'm not including it in the official betting.

14 comments:

  1. I'll take the risk and go first:
    July 30th
    7 lbs. 4 oz.
    19.25 in.
    Brown eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday: 07/25/09
    Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
    Length: 20 inches even

    Dave can have my bag of marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... if this was only the Price is right then I'd just guess one less than Dave :)

    I'll go with
    July 27th, 8lbs, 21 inches, and just in case my theories are correct I'll go with fiery red eyes (or brown, whichever's closest)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday: July 28
    8 lbs 2 ounces
    21 1/2 inches
    Blue eyes, just for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. August 2
    7 lb 7 oz
    21 inches
    blue eyes

    -Cari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aug 1
    6 lbs 14 oz
    19.5

    Eyes: blue... but they'll turn brown in two years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Tom! I posted at the same time you did so I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Day: August 2
    Weight: 7 lbs., 13 oz.
    Length: 19 1/2 ins.

    I'm guessing brown eyes at birth, lightening to greenish-brown by 6 mos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh ya! I almost forgot the eyes. Definitely brown. I think brown is a dominant trait, but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, did Katie call it or what!!

    Is there another imaginary bag of marshmallows (or what would the opposite of a bag of marshmallows be) for the person who was the farthest off?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Katie....

    you don't happen to have some lotto numbers for California, do ya?

    ReplyDelete
  12. 28 36 17 8 11 21 - Jeff, I'll take 60%.

    I will also mention that I had a dream on Thursday night that Anne Marie was going into labor. Ask Dave, I told him about it on Friday morning.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete